Hey everyone! This week's update is going to be a little different than you're used to. Instead of announcing feature updates, we're going to keep it short and announce that we're working on Something New.
The team has been extremely hard at work on a new product which just entered Early Access Beta last week. More details will emerge soon and we're shipping new features at an unprecedented cadence, however, they're not public... meaning the blog updates here may get a little spotty at times.
What's coming, exactly? You'll have to wait to find out. 😁
What does this mean for you?
- Everything that's coming next is additive — you will not be expected to change existing workflows
- We will not be deprecating or changing core platform functionality in any major way
- Following, there are no migrations necessary for the upcoming Beta
- You can keep building on Standard Library exactly as you do today, those methods of building will not change now or in the future
- Blog updates on stdlib.com/blog are, until at least the end of Q2 2019, not guaranteed on a bi-weekly cadence
If we've piqued your curiosity, you can feel free to [e-mail us to ask about joining the new Early Access Beta](mailto:[email protected]?subject=Early Access Beta, let me in!).
That's it this week!